2004-2023 President - Help U Rent, LLC | Michigan Broker License #6504414451 | Michigan Associate Broker License #6502418640 | Master Handyman | Bio-Hazard Cleaning Certified | Hazwoper Certified
Search Properties For Rent & Sale | Free Handyman Estimate
Prioritizing multiple clients with property showings, contract negotiations, open houses, coordinating with city inspectors, attorneys, and tenants.
- Created an 90% referral based business which focused on instructing / educating new clients on the best practices for buying and maintaining rental properties.
- Prepared and signed thousands of legal documents including listings, rental agreements, purchase contracts, commercial leases, property disclosures and insured successful negotiation of contract terms.
- Completed the required 26,280 training hours to reach the highest level of real estate title that can be achieved "Broker"
- Unlocked hundreds of doors in a timely fashion for tenants who lost their keys.
- Consistently delivered rental property market research with correlating market analysis reports and regular updates to current and prospective clients.
- REALTOR® - Active member of the National Association Of Realtors (NAR), Michigan Realtors, and Dearborn Area Board of REALTORS.
- Painted hundreds and hundreds of properties without having a negative attitude against painting.
- Biohazard Cleaning Certified, Hazwoper Certified. Cleaned up after recently deceased tenants even if they left the property without giving proper notice.
- Recruited and trained subcontractors on proper contract documentation, personal business organization and extensive field training.
- Passed hundreds of city rental inspections without ever getting mad at the inspector.
- Started the real estate concept of video tours of rental homes before cell phones actually had a video camera.
- Fixed hundreds of toilets and dripping sinks without getting my hands wet.
- Provided clients with vast marketing and real estate expertise - from recommending repairs or cosmetic work to maximize prospect interest and sales price along with an appropriate exposure campaign.
- Caulked over 14,000 miles (Detroit to China and back) of bathtubs, sinks, faucets, & windows without wasting any caulk or leaving unprofessional caulk lines.
- Maintained knowledge of local real estate market developments.
- Actively performed over 19 years residential property management with an extremely low eviction rate of roughly 10 evictions in nineteen years.
- Delivered hundreds of refrigerators, stoves, washing machines, and dryers without ever having a hernia.
- Specialized my knowledge of marketing high end rentals that produce $1200-$2200 per month in rent value.
- Spent more than a half million dollars buying local contractors beers to insure that my clients always received the best price on services that I could not perform.
- Created and implemented a marketing strategy to increase brand recognition and sales.
- Collected roughly 14 million dollars in rent from tenants throughout my career without ever raising my voice, while maintaining pretty positive social media reviews, and insured timely payments to all clients.